Don’t tell my boyfriend, but I’m in love with Joy Yoga. I can’t think of any other place that I rather be than with Joy.
I’ve been a member since August 2012, and it’s personally my favorite yoga studio in both the city of Austin and Houston.
Awesome things about them:
1. Forgot your mat? No worries, they have mats to borrow - at NO charge!
2. Don’t have a mat? They’ve got some for sale.
3. Forgot your water bottle or all of a sudden starving? They’ve got drinks and food for purchase.
4. New to yoga? They have classes of all levels, and offer modifications at almost all the classes I’ve been to.
5. Looking for a serious workout? Go to Natalie Naisel’s class. W. O. W. and I thought I was semi-fit! Her classes are amazing and total body workout.
6. Looking for a more peaceful workout? Candlelight flow is seriously where it’s at. I’ve only been to one so far, but I haven’t felt so relaxed in ages.
All the teacher’s I’ve had have been super knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and just a Joy to be around. 5/5, would recommend to everyone I know.